Butler Auto Sales is reopening our Sales Department
All communication MUST be done online to follow the new Sales Process put in place by NYS. Below is a list of some rules to comply with the new process.
- Trade-In Evaluation - Done at over the phone and email. Customer to send pictures of trade vehicle to Sales Manager for evaluation.
- Test Drives are by Appointment only, click Schedule a test drive button on any of our vehicles.
- Final paperwork will completed in a CDC compliant office - sterilized before and after every customer interaction.
- We do have the ability to issue new plates at the dealership
- To easily start you deal on your future car you can always click our "Start my deal" button on the vehicle you wish to purchase.
- We now have a 48 hour 200 mile Butler Sales Assurance Program. If the car does not meet you needs, or expectations you can return it if the vehicle is in the same condition it left.
Butler Auto Sales Service Department WILL be open M-F 9-5.
- When dropping off a vehicle for service we are encouraging our customers to just drop it off and let us do the work to avoid waiting in our lobby until completion. If this an issue please advise our Service Department before your appointment.
- Handshaking will be off limits.
- To make an appointment for service please Click Here!
Butler Auto Sales Rental Department
- Our Rental Department is open if you have an insurance claim on your current vehicle.
- Local Rentals only and there will be NO traveling to NYC or surrounding counties.
- To fill out a rental form Click Here!
We will be providing the necessary supply of disinfectant, and our staff is working on consistently disinfecting high "Touch Point" zones at this time.